At Cloudoffis, we’re always looking for ways to improve processes for our SMSF Auditing community, so you save time, deliver a better customer experience and improve your bottom line.
When we started to talk to our customers about how much time was spent on billing-related admin processes, we could see this area was ripe for improvement. Our customers agreed, they needed support automating the process and speeding up the time it takes to get an invoice to a client, so they could get paid faster.
Introducing Auditomation Billing by Cloudoffis
With our new billing add-on, you can save up to 15 minutes of admin time for each invoice your team prepares. For firms auditing 1000 funds, that’s an incredible 250 hours saved per year and around $7,500 in admin costs that can be reinvested back into your business. The new Billing add-on also helps your business get paid faster, which is critical for business cash flow. Xero cites six important tips to speed up payments including emailing your invoices as soon as possible. When talking to Cloudoffis audit customers, we heard that a key reason for their accounting clients to delay their invoice payments included supporting job documentation not being attached to the invoice or the final invoice amount being incorrect. By automating the billing process inside of Auditomation, Cloudoffis helps you to mitigate these breakpoints. We also help increase your team’s productivity by reducing the time spent on invoicing queries. Once the audit is complete, your team’s attention can be turned to new customers to generate new revenue, instead of chasing late payments.
Here are some of the key features of the new Auditomation Billing add-on that will make your admin tasks seamless:
- Set up billing rules for clients at a global or individual firm level so you have a single source of truth for pricing to ensure consistency across all your clients’ jobs, whilst reducing errors & double handling.
- Once an audit job is complete, the nominated administrator can add the billing information, including base costs and additional services, to the job and raise the invoice instantly. The invoice information can be sent from Auditomation to Xero so the invoice is raised immediately. If you’re not using Xero, the invoice can be raised directly from Auditomation.
- Once the invoice is raised, it will automatically be attached to the relevant job within Auditomation and can be viewed again with the click of a button at any point.
- If you need to make changes to the invoice after it’s been raised, you can manage this from your Auditomation account, and if you’re using Xero, the updated invoice information will appear in both Xero and Auditomation automatically, ensuring real-time access to billing information.
- If your accounting client is using Sorted by Cloudoffis, you can share the invoice and relevant reports directly from Auditomation into Sorted, so you don’t have to bounce between different platforms. You also have the option to download the invoice and reports if you prefer to attach them to your own email.
Over the coming months, we will continue to invest in the Auditomation Billing add-on including adding permissions into the process to ensure your existing stakeholder sign-off processes for customer invoices remain consistent. This feature is free to our existing customers, if you’d like to share your feedback on this new feature, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org